Kilindi Iyi: High-Dose (31 Grams) Psilocybin Mushrooms Ayahuasca DMT LSD Transdimensional Hyperspace
Recording Date: Sunday, 14-Jul-2013
YouTube Release Date: 11-Jun-2015
Runtime: 00h 42m 06.0s (2526.0s)
Overview: Presentation, Questions and Answers given by Kilindi Iyi at the Breakin’ Convention, 2013, at the Apollo Theater, 253 West 125th Street, New York, NY, USA 10027. Kilindi Iyi is the Head Instructor and Technical Advisor of the Tamerrian Martial Art Institute. He is a mycologist, teacher and world traveler who has presented on the subject of high-dose psilocybin from the US to Norway to Australia. As a martial arts expert, Kilindi specializes in studying and mastering centuries old classical African fighting techniques. Kilindi also specializes in pushing the envelope of cognition through high-dose psilocybin mushrooms above 20 grams and as high as 31 grams dried Psilocybe mushrooms.
● Pushing the envelope of high-dose psilocybin mushrooms
● DMT containing Acacias
● Hyperdimensional Realms
● Ayahuasca as medicine
● Psilocybe mushrooms are not medicine, they are magical.
● Psilocybe mushrooms are the oldest entheogens on the planet.
● Psilocybe mushrooms have been consumed by humans or their ancestors for hundreds of thousands of years.
● Increased visual acuity and the adaptive advantage for prehumen primates occurred with the consumption of Psilocybe mushrooms.
● Ibogaine (Iboga) dosing necessary for hyperdimensional exploration approaches lethality.
● Whereas Ayahuasca is a social or group experience and ceremony, high-dose psilocybin strictly involves the apprentice and the mushroom, i.e. the journey of the alone into the aloneness.
● Psilocybin Set and Setting: Kilindi does not believe that set and setting are as important for psilocybin as some people would have you to believe. The apprentice merely needs to put themselves in a safe place because concerns about the environment and the frame of mind dissolve away when taking doses above 20 grams.
● Kung Fu as well as all schools of the martial arts involve entheogens, usually psilocybin mushrooms.
● Shaolin, in Chinese, means “young pine forest” which is the place where you’ll find the mushrooms.
● Egyptian deities and Psilocybin Mushrooms.
● The African Masai tribal worship of cattle and the use of the mushrooms that grew from their dung.
● Persian flying carpets used with entheogens.
● Shango, Thor and lighting deities.
● Psilocybin safety profile:
● Easter Island and the use of mushrooms for moving heavy stones.
Kilindi Iyi’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/kilindi.iyi
Please give this video a thumbs-up, subscribe to my YouTube channel (ehyeshua) and leave your comments.